The Everyday Life Bible
Containing the Amplified Old Testament and the Amplified New TestamentUnknown - 2006
Inside the pages of The Everyday Life Bible , readers will experience the opportunity to study Scripture as if Joyce were sitting next to them, chapter by chapter and verse by verse.
This Speciality Bible contains five standing features:
· Book Introductions--Joyce's thoughts on why each book of the Bible is important and how it relates to practical living, as well as background for better understanding the Bible.
· Everyday Life Articles--Highlights of the many principles Joyce has taught over the course of her ministry, each tied to a specific verse or passage to help the reader apply that specific biblical truth to his or her life.
· Life Points--Short quotes and comments from Joyce offering readers encouragement and wisdom during challenging times.
· Putting the Word to Work--Questions that enable readers to evaluate their lives and apply the Scriptures in their everyday situations.
· Speak the Word--Verses adapted to be first-person confessions or prayers (placed near the corresponding verse), bringing the promises of the Bible to a new, personal level.
The Everyday Life Bible takes the wealth of Joyce's teaching and weaves it into the Amplified version of the Bible--the same version she uses on her programme, the same version all her readers can now use at home.