Bicycling Magazine's Cycling for Health and Fitness
Use your Machine to Get Strong, Lose Weight, and Feel GreatUnknown - 2000
Everything you need to know to get fit with your favorite sport. This pedal-pumping primer is for those who want to improve their physical condition through either road cycling or mountain biking. With lots of information on how to lose weight and get in shape, this guide will speed you on to your fitness goals.
Discover how to:
* Choose the perfect bike by using 10 essential pointers.
* Fix the five most common riding mistakes--fast.
* Recognize the signs of overtraining.
* Get your upper body into peak condition.
* Stay strong and limber by learning to stretch throughout the day.
* Spice up indoor training with boredom-busting routines.
* Keep your knees healthy-- guaranteed.