Join us online for art-making and creative play! Connect with other crafters to explore crafting/art-making as it relates to mindfulness and health.
We’ll connect online via Zoom meetings, and we’ll focus on art-making that uses only supplies that can be easily found at home or in a grocery store. You'll need a smartphone, tablet, or computer to participate, but you won't need any special app or program. Connecting is super easy! Here’s how the online program works:
- Register for each session on the library’s website. If the session is full and you are on the waitlist, you will receive a recording of the Zoom session.
- You will receive an email with the login information for the Zoom meeting.
- During the meeting a project or technique will be introduced, and you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and connect with each other.
- The hands-on artmaking will take place on your own schedule after the Zoom meeting (most of the time).
- We will share photos and ask questions, etc. in our Facebook group, LPL Mindful Crafters.
Registration required. Questions? Ask Ruby: firstname.lastname@example.org